Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Do you have room??

I just read a post from Kristi, she has the most amazing blog called weloveourlucy.blogspot.com Read her post on these two amazing boys that need a home. They are precious. Just check it out, it will make you think... You can also find her link on my page. The big question here is... Do you have room in your heart and home for these sweet boys??

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey girl...I finally found your blog!! :) LOVE it!! I'm so excited for your journey...hugs!

Unknown said...

Michele,
Your blog is fantastic! The boys are the cutest and so big. I can't believe Carter is eight. Everyone in my family (up there) has been telling me about the art in GR. I'm so glad you posted some pictures- it looks amazing - and so do you by the way! I'm so happy you are blogging the journey for your little angel. It's so exciting!
Love ya,
Aimee