I haven't posted in awhile, but we are still here!! We have been busy with basketball, school, playdates and getting into the holiday spirit. The boys had fun with Operation Christmas child, basically stuffing a shoe box full of gifts for kids in other countries. We are getting excited to start decorating for Christmas and even looking forward to snow! (Well, the kids are!) We have also discovered a secret (unofficial) Gladney referral list that is cool. It's nice to have an idea of how many people are ahead of us. No new news on the adoption front besides that. We bought paint for her room but haven't painted it yet. I'm sure after x-mas I'll have time to tackle that. (How fun!!)
Friday, November 20, 2009
We're still here and getting into the holiday spirit!!!
I haven't posted in awhile, but we are still here!! We have been busy with basketball, school, playdates and getting into the holiday spirit. The boys had fun with Operation Christmas child, basically stuffing a shoe box full of gifts for kids in other countries. We are getting excited to start decorating for Christmas and even looking forward to snow! (Well, the kids are!) We have also discovered a secret (unofficial) Gladney referral list that is cool. It's nice to have an idea of how many people are ahead of us. No new news on the adoption front besides that. We bought paint for her room but haven't painted it yet. I'm sure after x-mas I'll have time to tackle that. (How fun!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment