Monday, March 15, 2010

Just because...





Instead of writing about the two trips to Ethiopia we have to take to complete our adoption I thought I would just post some pictures. To everyone who has helped us see beyond this bump in the road we thank you. We are in the process of figuring everything out and hoping for a referral soon. Yesterday was our 5 month mark on the waiting list. We continue to pray for our daughter and will keep you all posted!

2 comments:

C said...

Praying for you and your adoption!

LisaBurgess said...

Hey Michele! I love reading your updates. I guess I haven't talked to you about this in a while so I did not know you have to go to Ethiopia two times!? Why is that? What does that entail? Will you blog about that? I would love to read it!! Take care. Lisa