Monday, March 22, 2010

My middle guy is SEVEN!!!!!



Our little "O" turned seven this weekend. It's hard to believe seven years ago I was on the couch for 4 months praying our baby would be okay and not enter the world too early! And here he is! He is definitely our artist, animal lover, bug enthusiast, punk rocker (thanks to my husband who mentioned giving him a mohawk this summer- he was thrilled), party boy. He is also our little cuddle bug and mama lover. He tells stories like no other and has a passion for the outdoors. Did I mention, he can't wait for his sister to come home!!! Come on referrals!!!

2 comments:

Ellen Enright said...

I can't wait for him to have a new sister either!!!!

Unknown said...

O is seven-unbelievable! It feels like yesterday when you called to say "it's time". I remember you diligently calculating your carb/sugar intake those last months. Your daughter has no idea what a great mom she is going to have (and dad and brothers:). Miss you!