Well, we hit the 8 month mark! We have gone from hoping to have our daughter (sister) home this summer to praying she is in our arms for Christmas. I am holding on to that hope, although as the days pass it seems less likely. But you have to have something to hold onto during this whole process. Adoption is tough. When you are pregnant people can tell. You can feel the baby, you hold your belly and rub it, people know you are expecting... the excitement is contagious. When you adopt you have to tell people, there is nothing to rub, hold, show... well, except my blog. You have to have an incredible amount of faith. Faith that the people you hire (adoption agency) is really working for the best interest of the kids and you. It's a crazy, scary, exciting process. This post is just a lot of rambling and me eating pretzel m&m's. Hey, I can do that...I'm expecting remember?!!
Keep us in your prayers!








5 comments:
We are one day behind you!
Thinking of you guys and praying you see your sweet daughter's face SOON!! The wait is incredibly excruciating...but the pain of it will melt away immediately.
Hopefully 8 months will be our lucky month!! Come on referrals!
Thinking of you and your family. The waiting is SO hard, but I have no doubt it will be so worth it.
Thinking of you....come on referrals.
Post a Comment