Carter ran his first 10k yesterday! He did so great! He was the youngest kid there and really held his own. People cheered for my little guy the whole way... I think back to when I was 8 years old, there is NO way I could have done a 6.2 mile race! That's my boy :)
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
WOW...tell Carter I am uber impressed!! I can't run that far now...never could actually, lol!!
And wow...wow...how exciting!! #1 on the list!! Lori and I will have to drive down after you get her picture so we can see her beautiful face!
I'm so excited! I popped on your blog just hoping for some good news, and it's GREAT news! Get ready...
That's awesome!!! Hey...You will get your referral any-day!!! (maybe even TODAY!!!) I PROMISE..It's coming and it's going to be better than you could have ever hoped it would be!!!
Hey there! Just checking on you and wanted to let you know I was thinking of you.
Been following your blog and waiting right along with you!! We're just below you.... we're waiting for an older boy! This extended waiting has been REALLY hard!! Hope next week is your week!!!!!
Hey girl...what's up?? I keep checking in expecting to see that "BIG" post...any news???
Post a Comment