Well, it was dreamy. I took naps, read my book, ran with my two "running girls", worked on Vivienne's room, hung with my good friend Erica, went to the airport to welcome home my good friend Melanie. She just got back last night from picking up her daughter in Ethiopia. It was a blur of emotions. I cried many happy tears for them. They are a great family that live down the road from us. We look forward to becoming closer with them and our daughters (only a little over a month apart) will without a doubt have a special bond. Melanie's sister, Shannon, went to visit Viv for me. She was able to feed her a bottle and hold her. She said she is a sweetie. It was really cool talking with Shannon about my sweet angel. I had so many questions! I can't wait to kiss her sweet little face!!!! Thank you so much Melanie and Shannon for finding a way to fit Viv into your trip!
I feel very blessed to have so many people eager and willing to visit her when they are over there. I also feel lucky to have met people through blogging. Like Ellen, a girl that I have only spoken to once on the phone but we have exchanged many e-mails. I feel like I can easily call her a friend! She has helped with all the unknowns and been a great resource for me. If you are reading this Ellen THANK YOU! You have been so helpful! One more thank you goes out to Tracy and Andrea (two different families on the same mission, to bring home their babies). They are both going to visit Viv for me. One has a care package and one a list of things to do with her (sounds odd, but it's really not!) They both said they would take pictures!!! Thank you to everyone! I will help out anyone I can when I go!!!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I know you won't be too far behind us but...I will be THRILLED to visit your sweet girl when we go. (oct 9)
If you want me to take a care package...email me and I will forward you my address.
I know (from experience) that you can never have too many pictures or videos!
Post a Comment