Friday, August 13, 2010
Referral!!!!
We are so happy to announce that we received our referral last night. She is 3 months old, big brown eyes and just precious! We are on cloud nine!! More later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Addis Ababa |



20 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
Laura
www.littlehoffman.blogspot.com
BEST.NEWS.EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!
YAY! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! I've been checking your blog daily for a referral! You must be so overjoyed!
Jamie
www.gfinkfamily.blogspot.com
Awesome news! So excited for you guys!
Yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!
I'm so excited for you!!!
Finally...congratulations!!
So exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear more about your sweet little baby girl :-)
Yeah!!! Very happy for you!!
Yah!!!! So happy for your family.
Congrats!!! I'll never forget our referral day! Send me a name and a pic and I might have some pictures from my month in Ethiopia! Janetbelleme@yahoo.com
Yes!!! So excited for you!!!! Woohoo!!!! Can't wait to hear more!!! This is amazing news!
Yay!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!! I want details soon!
Y A Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
I am SO happy for you guys and I can't WAIT to see a picture of your sweet little angel. Maybe I should hop in the car and drive down there!??!
Love,
Lori
Finally! Hurray! So so so excited for you!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY! congratulations!!!!
It's been a long wait and now you have her picture and you can start buying some pink! ;) I bet all those boys are over the moon!
woooooohooooooo!
What fabulous news. We are so excited for you!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU! CONGRATS!!!!
YAY!! So happy for you guys!
Post a Comment