I'm a stay at home mom of three amazing boys and a dog...Lucy. I married my best friend, Charlie. We are very excited to welcome a baby girl into our family. We have been at this whole adoption adventure for a long time. We finally have found our country and the place we were suppose to be. We are so excited to be adopting from Ethiopia.
2 comments:
Good Grief, I MUST keep up on my blog reading or I'm going to miss your trip to Ethiopia one of these days!!!
First of all, CUTE DOG!!!! Congratulations!
And I am hoping and praying for a QUICK court date for you guys. It's GOT to happen soon!
Now go potty train your 'fur baby.' :D
Love,
Lori
Just checking in on yall - do you not have a court date yet??? Hoping so or praying you get one SOON!
Post a Comment