Your new puppy is so adorable!!!! And I'm totally laughing at the hormonal aspect of adoption you referenced in your previous post! We are 6 months into the wait list with Gladney and recently I actually entertained the idea of getting a new dog, too! As if 3 kids + 1 old dog + a child from Ethiopia hopefully in the next few months isn't enough for me to care for! I'm going to try to just live vicariously through your cute new puppy and resist the urge to get one, but if our wait goes on much longer there may be a new puppy under the Christmas tree this year!
I'm a stay at home mom of three amazing boys and a dog...Lucy. I married my best friend, Charlie. We are very excited to welcome a baby girl into our family. We have been at this whole adoption adventure for a long time. We finally have found our country and the place we were suppose to be. We are so excited to be adopting from Ethiopia.
2 comments:
Your new puppy is so adorable!!!! And I'm totally laughing at the hormonal aspect of adoption you referenced in your previous post! We are 6 months into the wait list with Gladney and recently I actually entertained the idea of getting a new dog, too! As if 3 kids + 1 old dog + a child from Ethiopia hopefully in the next few months isn't enough for me to care for! I'm going to try to just live vicariously through your cute new puppy and resist the urge to get one, but if our wait goes on much longer there may be a new puppy under the Christmas tree this year!
Hey girl...heard anything about your court date yet???
Post a Comment