So my girlfriends Nicole and Erica gave me the best shower of my life. I can't describe the feeling of looking out and seeing your friends gathered together just for you. It was so awesome and I am so thankful to have such a great group of women by my side. They each have given me such amazing support, I am truly blessed that they are in my life. And the gifts... oh my... I have had so much fun playing with all the "girly" stuff.
Now all I need is a court date.........








3 comments:
Hello! I have been watching your blog, hoping you get a court date soon!
We don't have ours yet either. Maybe we'll travel at the same time!
Laura
www.littlehoffman.blogspot.com
man! WHERE is that court date!?!
sending you lots of calm thoughts.
hope your phone rings soon!
Still no court date? I saw some were given out today, so I was hoping for you!!!
Post a Comment