Thursday, March 31, 2011

Help needed!





I have a care package for a little girl that lives on the streets. We need someone to bring it to Ethiopia for us. We have a friend that lives in Ethiopia that will bring it to the little girl. Is anyone going soon?? I promise it isn't big! Let me know, she is so excited for her new clothes!!!!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw... Belcham! Suzi Redmond is going for an April 26 court date! Ask her! I'm sure she'd do it! Can I addd to the package? Suzi lives here in WA!

Unknown said...

PS. that was Janet. My hubby was logged in I guess.
www.bellemes.blogspot.com
janetbelleme@yahoo.com

heather said...

awwwwwww. The sweetest little thing ever. I know you cannot wait to see her again. xoH

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

Oh my goodness! I recognize her! Is she the little girl who I saw on the street driving down the little dirt road to BJoe's? She's so adorable!

P.S. The deleted post was me, accidentally signed in as my husband!

Meggan Lambesis said...

just came across your blog for the first time---we were staying at the guest house when sweet Bella received her care package! let me know if you want me to send you pictures! she absolutely LOVED her new outfit!