Monday, March 21, 2011

What a trip!

We had the best time in Ethiopia! Our daughter is just wonderful. She is so sweet and her fuzzy little head just makes me smile. I must have given her 1 million kisses and can't wait to give her millions more!


Her sweet hands..
.



Pictures of our amazing trip! What a colorful place!!







This little angel deserves her own post- she is so amazing! We love her!

The people in Ethiopia are amazing. Everyone we met was so kind and in one way or another contributed to the best experience of our lives. Now we are trying to process everything we experienced and saw - while getting back into the swing of things with the boys.


We can't wait to go back!

5 comments:

Ellen Enright said...

I've been stalking your blog waiting for a post. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. I'm ready for you to go back quickly!!!

heather said...

Michele! We were so sad to miss you guys before you left. :( Rolyn's lasagna at Makush took for-evah. We had no idea we wouldn't be back before you were off. hope your trip home went ok. I was hit with "Haile Selasse's Revenge" about two hours after arriving home. ugh! I left my cipro with Genet too. double ugh!

send me an email @ heatherandrolyn @gmail .com

Kathleen said...

Love those little hands! So hope you will be going back SOON to bring her home!

heather said...

better get packing! SO happy to hear the good news today. xo Heather

Belleme said...

It's Belcham!!! We LOVED that little girl, too! I want to hear all about how she's doing!! Email me!
janetbelleme@yahoo.com
Glad you had a great trip! I miss Ethiopia SOOO much!