Oh my, oh my. She is AMAZING. What a long, difficult journey this adoption has been for you. But I promise you, once she is home, all the pain will disappear, and soon you will feel the desire to do it all again.
I actually might have video of your daughter...we were in Ethiopia for our court date Feb. 4 and from the picture you posted she looks like a little girl in our little girl's room. Foster Care 2 upstairs to the right. If she was and you would like the little bit of video I can try to email it to you :-)
I'm a stay at home mom of three amazing boys and a dog...Lucy. I married my best friend, Charlie. We are very excited to welcome a baby girl into our family. We have been at this whole adoption adventure for a long time. We finally have found our country and the place we were suppose to be. We are so excited to be adopting from Ethiopia.
7 comments:
AWWWH! she is so cute aunt michele :) can't wait to meet her!
She is beautiful! Congrats!
Oh my, oh my. She is AMAZING. What a long, difficult journey this adoption has been for you. But I promise you, once she is home, all the pain will disappear, and soon you will feel the desire to do it all again.
Hugs to you my friend...and congratulations!!!
I actually might have video of your daughter...we were in Ethiopia for our court date Feb. 4 and from the picture you posted she looks like a little girl in our little girl's room. Foster Care 2 upstairs to the right. If she was and you would like the little bit of video I can try to email it to you :-)
Oh, I remember that little sweetheart! I'm so glad she'll be home with her forever family soon!
So happy for you!!
So glad we finally get to meet Vivi! Congrats!
Post a Comment