Thursday, July 14, 2011
it will be monday...
This is what we keep hearing... it will be Monday, we will know more Monday. It will be Thursday, we will know more Thursday... It will be next week, next week we will know more about your case. This is what my agency has been telling me. So, forgive me for being negative, forgive me for not trusting this process but for the last year this is what I have been put through. For the last year our daughter sits and waits while a family wants her and can't bring her home. For the last month I have been feeling like this we are so close yet the Embassy has decided they need more information. Never mind that she is legally ours, they have chosen to make her wait even longer - will she ever come home? I really have no idea. I really HAVE NO IDEA and I am so frustrated with this whole backwards system right now that I can't even see straight. Why has our adoption process been so hard, I HAVE NO IDEA! So as I sit here and wait now for Monday (AGAIN) I think "don't get your hopes up, because Monday will come and they will tell me Thursday!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
there just aren't words. i'm sorry girl. i hope that it's all over soon. sending ++++++++ your way.
xHeather
Michele, Are you on FB? If you have a minute could you please get hold of me either there or zoescherer at hotmail. Thanks!
Thinking of you and your family.
Michele, my heart is breaking for you. I can't imagine your frustration. We're thinking of you, and praying for good NEWS Monday!!!
Post a Comment