Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WE ARE LEAVING NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!!!

So we got our tickets today! I can't believe I finally get to go pick her up and bring her home!!!!

If anyone has any advice for me on what I should bring etc... I would love it. Traveling with a 15th month old that doesn't speak English may be interesting :) I can't wait!!!! I also need a good recommendation on a hotel to stay at until we can get into the guest house. We get there a day before our room is available. Oh my gosh, I am just so excited!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Liv said...

yay! aunt michele i cant wait to have her home :)

Zach said...

We're very excited for you, too! Have a wonderful trip and congratulations!

LisaBurgess said...

Michele! Congratulations! This is the news we have been waiting for! Can't wait to greet you at the airport with your baby girl! When are you scheduled to come home?!! Have a wonderful trip!! I am sure you will be crazed planning and prepping for your trip over the next few days!Lisa

sue said...

our agency uses the Sadula Lodge. Lots of people I know have stayed there and say it's pretty nice. sadulalodge.com
Sue