So basically I have nothing to report and haven't had anything to report thus far. Some may wonder why I have a blog and to tell you the truth I don't know. I guess it's just a fun way to connect with the cyber world of adoption. I do have one cool tid-bit of not really news... I met a girl at my gym that is from Africa and use to live in Ethiopia. I thought that was kinda cool. She agreed to teach me a little about Ethiopia (food etc...) Keep your fingers crossed that we get our referral soon!
Happy Valentine's day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I'm so glad you introduced yourself to her! How totally awesome that she's from ET! Let me know what you find out...and yes, I know, I still need to have you over to look at pics.
Just wanted to let you know that I'm "stalking your blog"!!!! We are right together on the FBI list...(just one day apart!) I'm thinking our little girls may be buddies??? Praying for your family and that you receive your referral soon!! (LIKE TODAY!)...Take care, Christine
Hi, I was wondering where you got that cute frame on your site about how adopting one child won't change the world. I'd love to use it on my adoption site.
Post a Comment