I'm a stay at home mom of three amazing boys and a dog...Lucy. I married my best friend, Charlie. We are very excited to welcome a baby girl into our family. We have been at this whole adoption adventure for a long time. We finally have found our country and the place we were suppose to be. We are so excited to be adopting from Ethiopia.
8 comments:
Cheers to next week. We keep praying. Jim and Laura
We're on pins and needles waiting for "the call" as well. Let's hope this is our week!
The Barrett's
this week! this week! this week!! It just HAS to be!!!! :)
Our fingers are crossed for you too!!!!!
We hope this is your week!!!
We hope this is your week!!!!
HOPING HOPING HOPING HOPING!!!!
It's well overdue.
I'm crossing my fingers and sayin' a prayer for you!! I can't wait! :D
Love,
Lori
Post a Comment