Sunday, October 3, 2010

Is it just me????



Alright, so I'm just going to put it out there - I am totally hormonal!! Adoption is tough! It is like being pregnant but totally different at the same time! It's hard to explain, I'm sure other woman out there that are also in the process would agree. So the other day when my friend Natalie brought her tiny little puppy "Gibby" over to show me well...

Guess what happened...


I'd like to introduce you to our newest family member -


Piper



Gibby's little sister :)

3 comments:

Jim and Laura said...

Awe......Adorable. I am with you. I feel very emotional these days waiting for a court date. Lets hope we hear good news soon.

Belleme said...

Totally get it! I guess it will have to change to 3 boys and 2 dogs (that is until there are more children involved!). We have a 4 year old Boston Terrier who we LOVE! She is such a great dog! They are SMART and loyal!

Kirstin C said...

I completely understand! Last week I got teary over everything adoption-related! You are so right - it's just like being pregnant, only also really different!! :)