Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nope...no court date

I'm starting to feel pretty frustrated. More court dates went out today and we still have heard nothing! People that have gotten referrals AFTER us are getting court dates. This is not making this process very easy. I don't get it. Please pray that we get a court date soon. I'm beginning to lose hope. She turned SEVEN months the other day... sniffle... sniffle...

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I feel for you. Some of us with my agency are also waiting on court dates. No court dates for our agency have been given out in January. That makes me more worried than my not having one. I am hoping SOMEONE goes to court in January.

When did you get your referral?

Anonymous said...

Aw Michele! I'm so sorry!!!! I'm sure there's some reason, but that doesn't make it any easier. Don't look at the FBI!! (yeah, right, I know!) Praying your date comes quickly!!!!!!

Cheeky said...

I remember being in that same situation, then not passing court when we did have our first date. UGH! It's horrible. Just know that I feel for ya.

The Page Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Page Team said...

Praying for a court date and peace that surpasses all understanding. You are so close!

Mollie
www.pagefamilyjourney.blogspot.com

heather said...

+++++++++++ sending out loads of "COME ON COURT DATE!" vibes. +++++++++++

hang in there.