Conrats! Wow, that was difficult as a bystander seeing others get dates as you waited. We are with Gladney, waiting for a date after a December referral. www.familyboulton.blogspot.com So happy for you!
I'm a stay at home mom of three amazing boys and a dog...Lucy. I married my best friend, Charlie. We are very excited to welcome a baby girl into our family. We have been at this whole adoption adventure for a long time. We finally have found our country and the place we were suppose to be. We are so excited to be adopting from Ethiopia.
12 comments:
Best news ever!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Woo Hoo!!! What fabulous news! I've been checking all week and that has made my evening. Congratulations - we are so thrilled for you. FINALLY!
We are on the waitlist and I have been checking your blog for months. So excited for you! Congratulations!
Conrats! Wow, that was difficult as a bystander seeing others get dates as you waited. We are with Gladney, waiting for a date after a December referral.
www.familyboulton.blogspot.com
So happy for you!
Finally! Congratulations to you guys. May the next couple of months fly by for you all!
Hurray!!! So excited for you guys!! And can't wait to see that sweet baby girl in your arms!
Wonderful news! I've been checking back regularly. March isn't too far away.
oh MY. this is wonderful news!
yesssssssss!
Congratulations!!!!!!
Blessings,
j
www.beneaththeacaciatree.com
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA YEA YEA!!!! AND MORE YEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!! :)
Yay!!!
Just saw that you got your court date...yeah!!!! I would stay somewhere in the city for your first trip such as the bejoe or the new flower.
Post a Comment