Hi! I stumbled across your blog looking for another one...I saw you posted something about going to an animal park in Alto, MI...if you live in the area and are looking for an ethiopian moms group we have one:) I live very close to that park! contact me if you would like, Sue jjsjdood@netscape.net congratulations on finally getting your daughter!!
I'm a stay at home mom of three amazing boys and a dog...Lucy. I married my best friend, Charlie. We are very excited to welcome a baby girl into our family. We have been at this whole adoption adventure for a long time. We finally have found our country and the place we were suppose to be. We are so excited to be adopting from Ethiopia.
10 comments:
OMG! AUNT MICHELE I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!
Wahoo!!!! It is the best birthday news I could have received!!!-Sarah
Awesome! Have a wonderful trip!
Yay! Congratulations! Great news!
Yay!! Wonderful news!
yay!!!!!!!!!! So very happy. You just made my day!!!!!!
Hi! I stumbled across your blog looking for another one...I saw you posted something about going to an animal park in Alto, MI...if you live in the area and are looking for an ethiopian moms group we have one:) I live very close to that park! contact me if you would like, Sue jjsjdood@netscape.net
congratulations on finally getting your daughter!!
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay, yay, yay!!!!
FINALLY!!!!
Y. A. Y.!!!!!!! It's ABOUT TIME! I am SO excited for you guys!! Woo HoooOOooo!! :D
Lori
Post a Comment